"I recommend Wexham Park Hospital"

About: Wexham Park Hospital

I have had quite a few appointments at Wexam Park Hospital over the last year and I have always found the staff very empathetic and compassionate. I have always been spoken to in a polite manner and yes I have had a few appointments cancelled but perhaps someone with a need more than mine needed treatment. Let's face it the hospitals are understaffed and shortage of staff causes stress to these poor people who their best to cope with a bad situation. My only complaint is the horrendous carparking especially if you have an appointment at a certain time and cannot get a space! It took me 50 minutes to park to visit a friend therefore I had an extra pound to pay up!

Response from Wexham Park Hospital

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding the staff that you have encountered at the hospital. We recognise that parking is a problem and causes a lot of additional stress for patients and visitors. We're currently in the process of creating an additional 100 spaces for visitors/patients, which we hope will go some way to alleviate the current situation.