"Urinary Tract Infections"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I want to say thank you to the doctor and nurses who look after me in A&E Department at University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust in Coventry on Saturday 7th September 2013 after 18:00hrs and they keep me in the hospital over night as I got urinary tract infections and I was told to go home on Sunday 8th September 2013 after 15:00hrs and I still painful and the tablets is not working.

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience of the Emergency Department at University Hospital, for a urinary tract infection. I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone: 0800 028 4203