I went this morning due to needing a tooth extracted after several days of agony. All the staff I came into contact with were brilliant. Everything was explained clearly and my needs were accommodated. The surgery was a bit of a marathon, almost 90 mins in the chair. The trainee dental nurse was lovely, despite her nerves, she was reassuring, friendly and very supportive. The dentist was a top bloke too. Again very professional, kept me informed of what was happening, what to expect etc. Despite the aged building, the dental hospital, its staff and students are a credit to the NHS. You really do need to get there early, I was there at 6am and 2 people were in front. If you do arrive late and slots are unavailable you will be advised to call NHS direct, this is not the staffs fault! Its amazing how busy the place gets. Thank you again.

Response from Birmingham Dental Hospital

We are delighted you found the staff working with you to be professional and caring as well as giving you the treatment and information you required. Your feedback will be shared with the team working in the Primary Care Service.