"The worst hospital in the country"

About: Wexham Park Hospital

Absolutely disgusted with Wexham Park - the nurses are very rude, no manners as to how to speak to patient or visitors. They have no urgency to see patients and don't really care. My father has been at the hospital for almost 3 weeks and his health has got worse due to the lack of care recieved. Recently i witnessed something that i will never forget - the nurses do NOT care about patient dignity. An elderly man was left lying on his bed with just a nappy on, absolutely shocked that no one bothered to cover him up and as you can expect his wife was extremely angry and upset when she walked into the ward. I would never recommend Wexham Park. Ward 4 and 6 absolutely appalling - when i wanted to complain the nurses refused to give me their names and would not tell me how i could make a complaint. I hope this will be published - doubt it.

Response from Wexham Park Hospital

We're really sorry to hear of your experience. Details of how to complain are on our website, however please contact PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) on pals@hwph-tr.nhs.uk or 01753 633365 who will endeavour to help.