"Endometrial ablation"

Carried out on the 9th September 2013, I was apprehensive on arrival. Though soon put at ease by nursing staff who showed the utmost care, concern and respect towards me. Treatment went to plan within estimated timescales. Recovery very good, pain levels checked regularly and further pain relief offered without question or delay. No waiting around for Dr to script something up. There were no delays, no waiting around for assistance, advice, medication or discharge etc. I received the utmost attention and care from all staff. Could not fault anything. Thank you for a job well done, you should be proud of yourselves. I even had a follow up call from the hospital the next day to check I was recovering well. Advised to reconnect them if I was at all concerned. Thank you.

Response from Euxton Hall Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your experience of Euxton Hall Hospital. We work very hard to ensure that patients receive the best care possible and always welcome feedback as it helps us to make sure that we are meeting the needs of our patients, as well as finding new ways of developing and where possible improving the patient experience. Your kind comments are gratefully received and will of course be shared with the hospital team. We wish you all the best with your recovery.