"Dermatology Department"

About: Royal Hallamshire Hospital

I am extremely grateful to the nurses who work at the Dermatology Department for the sincere care that they provide. They are always warm, welcoming and professional no matter how much pressure you can see they are under with shortage of staff and large clinics. I have treatment 3 times a week and travel from Derby rather than transfer to my local hospital as I am so pleased with the care I receive from all the nurses. Always a pleasure and never a chore. A big thank you to you all for making my treatment bearable.

Response from Jane Fenelon, Senior Patient Partnership Co-ordinator, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to give us your kind comments on your experience in our Dermatology Department. Staff always welcome positive feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed on to those involved.

I hope you continue to make a good recovery.

Response from Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your kind comments on your visit to the Dermatology Department at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital. Staff always welcome positive feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed on to those involved. Thank you again