"currently an inpatient"

About: Bmi - The Beaumont Hospital

I would like to leave a positive review on the service I am receiving. I start on the car park here at the hospital. I rang up to clarify about the car park charging and was informed it was being considered but it was decided against. Charging anyone. I came in as an inpatient on the 9th of September. I was chiefly met by reception. The gentlemen that took me upto my room didn't treat me any different. He fully explained my room to me. He explained that the telephone is charged at hotel rates and you're able to use your mobile instead. I spoke to the anaesthetic doctor about my concerns and he even offered for me to hold the mask if I liked to. They explained everything to me as they went ahead putting me of to sleep. Came around in recovery and they where great. Back on the ward the nurse's and doctors soon got on top of my pain. I really recommend this hospital to anyone. This is my personal experience of being an inpatient. I would recommend it to anyone if it is offered as an option. The nurses work with you. Catering is a good as well nothing is to much bother to them.

Response from Bmi - The Beaumont Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will pass on your kind comments to the team. Patient satisfaction and excellent outcomes are key priorities for BMI Healthcare. We always endeavour to improve wherever we can, and ensure BMI Healthcare remains a leader in patient care and outcomes.