"Baby Café Sessions"

About: Mansfield & Ashfield

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I recently attended the Eatwell and Cooking with Kids session at Tin Hat Centre and enjoyed speaking with Wendy Reynolds, Community Nutrition Assistant. I remember the Baby Café sessions that you used to run - the advice and support I received at that time was invaluable, particularly as our family are Vegetarians, and we have put a lot of the advice into practice. I felt confident to ask for more advice based on this experience rather than follow the advice available on the many Internet Websites we had looked at.

Response from Karon Foulkes, General Manager, Sure Start, Health Partnerships - Nottinghamshire Healthcare

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed the Eatwell session and that you put into practice the advice you received at the Baby Cafe. As parents it is at times a daunting responsibility to be confident children are getting the best nutrition options so good to know Sure Start could help.

I will ask that your comments are passed onto the team and look forward to seeing you at future activities at the centre