"They were brilliant in every way and were very reassuring."

About: Poole General Hospital / Accident and emergency South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

I had a fall in early September resulting in head wounds.

AJ and Stephen came very rapidly from Wimborne and assessed me and dressed my wounds and then took me to Poole Hospital. They were brilliant in every way and were very reassuring.

Poole Hospital gave me a full check up and kept me in, only discharging me the following afternoon. I do not know how to contact the two of them so please pass on my and my wife's grateful thanks for their help.

Dear Sidge

Thank you for sharing your story - I hope you are feeling well.

It is so rewarding to hear how our staff are continuing to provide the very best care to patients when they need it most.

We can share you comments with the particular ambulance staff involved in your care. If you would like me to do this, please contact me on either 01392 453831 or laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk and I can gather some further information from you to ensure that this is done.

Laura

Dear Sidge

Thank you for contacting us directly.

Using the extra information you gave we have been able to identify the members of staff involved, and have logged formal thanks on your behalf.

Thanks once again for taking the time to provide feedback.

Laura