"Child bumped head"

About: East Surrey Hospital

Brought a 3 year old in after a cycling crash. We were seen very quickly - within 20mins - the triage nurse was very good with the child, friendly and reassuring. Saw the doctor shortly after, again profesional and thorough. Child ren's bit of an a&e nice and clean withtoys etc. Overall very happy with the experience, woukdnt change a thing once in the hospital. Thanks to the staff we saw. Parking's a bit pricey though!

Dear Anonymous,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your posting.

Regards

Ian

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Anonymous, Apologies for the delay in responding to your posting. I'm very pleased that you were happy with the treatment your three year-old had in ED and I will ensure that your message is shared with the relevant staff. I'm sorry though that you thought the parking a bit pricey as we believe that our scale of charges, starting at £2.2o for up to two hours, is quite reasonable. All of the money recovered through parking charges is re-invested to help improve the hospital services and facilities. If you'd like to discuss parking charges I would be very happy to do so and I can be contact by phoning 01737 231988 or e-mailing ian.mackenzie@sash.nhs.uk Regards Ian Director of Estates and Facilities