"A&E / Obs Ward Visit"

About: Hillingdon Hospital

I was away from home (Belfast) in business in Hayes when I took I'll at my hotel, following prompt service from the advisor and GP call back on the 111 Helpline I was told to go direct to A&E at Hillingdon. I was taken immediately to a cubicle and assessed by 2 nurses/doctors then a further vist from senior doctor. The professionalism and friendliness certainly helped reassure me as I was on my own with no family close by. In the early hours I was passed to the Observation wards where I stayed for 12 hours. The consultant spoke to me first thing the following morning and advised of the condition. The rest if the team from admission to discharge were a credit to the hospital and I would like you to pass this message of thanks to them all.

Response from Hillingdon Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your very kind comments. It is very good to hear that your experience within the emergency department met the required standards of our Trust we would like to wish you a speedy recovery and assure you that we will pass on your comments to the emergency department teams.