"Over worked Doctor who did not want to know..."

About: Pendle Community Hospital

Doctor was unproffesional and failed to even listen to my stmptoms let alone investigate them.Thanks to this I now have permanent nerve damage,and am awaiting to hear from a neouro surgeon about surgery as I was never listernd to or treated right. Also the nurse who took blood was unable to hold a normal conversation, she gave me the most painful injections i have ever had which severly bruised for 10 days after which stoped me doing my physio.The nurse also forgot to take all she should and once finish,she had to do it again....Also this hospital has never been able to find my blood results. A MRI scan took more than 8 weeks to come through even though i was told it would be within 2 weeks...The chest x-ray I was booked for ,as the x-ray was about to be done the nurse realised I should have been there earlier as the 6 week refferal time had passed,and had to stop ,ring the doctor who orderd the scan to ask if i was ok to still have it...in other words this hospitasls staff are incompatent . I have received better treatment at every other place i have been.Even if your skint its worth the price to travel further.

Response from Pendle Community Hospital

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very sorry that your recent experience with us wasn't what you expected, we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care. If you would like to discuss your concerns with us further please contact our Customer Relations team on 01254 733700 or complaints@elht.nhs.uk who can advise you of your options in raising these concerns.