"Ultrasound Scan"

About: Royal Hampshire County Hospital

Healthcare professionals worked well together to set and maintain a focussed yet relaxed environment whilst I had an intimate examination. The hospital's location contributes to my irregular exercise regime and you have to be reasonably fit to access the Outpatient Services which are at a distance from the Main Reception. However I contribute this somewhat tongue in cheek because any opportunity to burn some calories is worthwhile, especially when there's the added stimulation of a main corridor exhibiting local art and photography, and I can be reasonably confident of timely and thoughtful care by staff at this hospital. PS I visited the Medical Imaging Department today - they're not listed in Section 4

Response from Royal Hampshire County Hospital

Thank you for your comments which have been shared with the Outpatient and Medical Imaging teams. It is always good to hear that we have met the high standards of care we aim to deliver. You may like to know we have a buggy on site at Royal Hampshire County Hospital, which we introduced in recognition of the hilly/spread out nature of the site. Our volunteer drivers will be happy to help you get to the Outpatient department in future – just stop and ask for a lift.