"Thank you to Chris on Ward b2 Bassetlaw "

About: WARD B2

(as a staff member posting for a carer/relative),

I have recently been visiting 2 friends on Ward B2 at Bassetlaw Hospital and was really pleased to see that the atmosphere was good. To me staff always seem to be compassionate and helpful towards the patients which I did see.

There is a nurse on the ward called Chris who I would like to say a big “THANK YOU” to as he actually stopped me from having a nervous breakdown when my husband was on the ward for the very first time.

Chris gave me lots of reassurance about my husband’s recovery and gave me knowledge about Bipolar so I am very grateful for his time with me. Please pass on my coments to the staff on B2

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. It is lovely to hear that Chris was able to give you the support and reassurance you needed to remain well yourself during a very stressful time.

I will on pass your thanks onto Chris and all the staff. I know they will be really pleased to hear they have made a difference by being compassionate and helpful.

I hope your husband is recovering now and I wish you both well for the future

Jane