"Thanks to Psychiatrist & CPN & Involvement at Rosewood"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

sent on behalf of a service user

My mums psychiatrist Dr Subuka team Lucy CPN and Jo and Nigel, Becky and Trevor and the Crisis team from Millbrook for helping me to get better and learning to trust again being involved at the Rosewood Centre has given me my self confidence to feel valued and just for being there in my recovery which I want to take forward and help others who have similar experiences to know that there is away forward and to believe in yourself. I used to have a can-do-attitude and I feel it is coming back. So thank you all at Involvement for making me feel valued. Also a big thank you for all the volunteers who made me so welcome and that I am not on my own.. please pass on my thanks to them all

What a lovely account of your recovery journey. Thank you for sharing this with the involvement team and volunteers. I will make sure to share your thanks with the Millbrook Crisis team too.

Good luck in the future and keep on sharing your journey on Patient Opinion. It's inspiring for others in similar situations to hear that recovery is a reality, well done for persevering!

Jane