"Kind and considerate staff"

About: Rotherham Hospital

I would just like to extend my thanks to the caring and professional folk of the Endoscopy Department. I've had two gastric endoscopies now and tell people how easy and comfortable the folk at Rotherham Hospital make the procedure - which, I must confess can cause a fair bit of anxiety. As far as I am concerned, you're doing everything just right and bearing in mind the volume of patients, I was made to feel like an individual.

Response from Kerry Hollingworth, Corporate Affairs Officer, The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

With best wishes,

Kerry

Response from Rotherham Hospital

Dear Anonymous, thank you for your posting on NHS Choices and your feedback on the Endoscopy Department. We are pleased to hear that your experiences of the department have been positive and that you have found the staff caring and professional. Your feedback and thanks will be passed on to the staff concerned, With best wishes, Kerry Please accept our sincere apologies for the significant delay in your receipt of our response. This response to your comment was published via the Patient Opinion website (www.patientopinion.org.uk) on 05/09/13. However, certain factors within the responses process have recently become known to us and subsequently highlighted that our response has not been received by you. Please be assured that the appropriate actions have been taken to ensure this does not happen again in future.