"Hip and shoulder replacements"

About: Milton Keynes Hospital

I had a hip replacement in January and a shoulder replacement in April this year, both in the Treatment Centre. They have been very succesful and my care and treatment was very good on each occasion. The Physio after each operation was excellent.and I am now able to do many activities I was struggling with. I had a spinal anaesthetic for the hip operation and I was asked if I wanted a catheter and I said not. As I needed one later I wish it had been recommended more strongly but that is the only negative comment.

Response from Milton Keynes Hospital

Thank you very much for your positive comments regarding the Orthopeadic department and Physiotherapy department. It is always very much appreciated by staff when patients and their families take the time to give feedback on their experience and your comments will be shared with all staff involved. Milton Keynes Hospital would like to apologise for the length of time it has taken to reply. Milton Keynes Hospital would like to apologise for the length of time it has taken to reply. Thank you.