"Recent care after an urgent procedure"

About: Medway Maritime Hospital

I recently had to undergo a day procedure at the Medway. I was very happy with the pre admission procedure, the initial visit to be assessed and the subsequent visit for an operation at the day centre itself. The consultant and his team were excellent and I was reassured and treated with care and professionalism throughout the experience, not only on the day but on the earlier visits. I received very prompt attention with the initial visits and subsequent treatment all taking place within a matter of a month. I subsequently had an all clear diagnosis. Thankyou to all the staff who looked after me at a very worrying time.

Response from Suzanne Brooker, Head of Patient Experience, Medway NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your experience of using our day care treatment facility.

I note your comments about the care and professionalism shown to you by the Consultant and his team during a very worrying time and will ensure your comments reach the staff involved.

Response from Medway Maritime Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear of your positive experience while being treated at Medway Maritime Hospital and will ensure your comments reach the relevant teams. It’s great to hear that you received the all clear, fantastic news. All the best, Medway Maritime Hospital team