"Orginization is awful."

About: The Royal Liverpool University Hospital

I was admitted for a routine surgery, and my family couldn't find any information on my location or condition for over 24 hours, my clothing was only returned after repeated requests minutes before I was discharged. I have also been referred to another service for wound care and stitch removal, except for almost a week now I've been trying to contact them and they have had no referral sent to them from the hospital and I've had to see my GP over an infection to the wounds. This is totally unacceptable there is no sense of coordination or moderation over the records. I'm now having to make further arrangements to have the wounds cleaned and recovered.

Response from The Royal Liverpool University Hospital

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear that you didn’t have a good experience in general Surgery. We would like to find out more from you so we can investigate your concerns properly. If you would like to contact the Customer Relations Team, they will be able to help. You can contact them by phoning 0151706 4903/2265, via complaints@rlbuht.nhs.uk or typetalk 18001 0151 706 4903/2265.