"Department of Urology"

About: The Royal London Hospital

I had to attend the Urology Department for a number of tests in July this year. All the staff were helpful and friendly explaining what would be happening and why. I stayed at the hospital, for the day, undergoing the tests and there was very little waiting - when there was a wait I was told why and an estimated time that I would be seen. I was impressed with the hospital and the staff at the time but have been more impressed by one member of staff who took the time to call me (when I was chasing results) on 3 occasions to let me know the progress of the results and when I was likely to receive. I wish I could remember his name - Roshma/Rosha (something like this). I would like to thank him for his excellent customer service.

Response from The Royal London Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to make such a positive comment about the Neurology department at the Royal London Hospital, Barts Health NHS Trust. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be passed onto the service manager and Head of Nursing to share among the team.