"Staff at day surgery Area 3"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

My husband attended the day surgery unit on 29/8/13 at midday for a small operation. The staff at the day surgery unit Area 3 were fantastic, they were polite, friendly and not only treated my husband well during his time there but also treated me well, allowing me to stay with him before his operation and informing both of us of the procedures and answering all of our questions and concerns. The staff were well informed being able to answer questions and were professional, courteous and considerate throughout our time in day surgery. The staff we encountered are a credit to the hospital and should be acknowledged for the fantastic service they provide

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you for your lovely comments about our team on the day surgery unit. It is fantastic to receive such glowing comments about a team who strive so hard to make the experience for our patients a positive one. Good communication is something they pride themselves on as this really does make all the difference when people are in hospital, and feeling a little anxious before a procedure. We will be very happy to pass on your comments to the team in area three.