"I have my life back and I am such a happier person now."

About: Inclusion Matters Liverpool

At the start of 2012 I was attacked by a dog on my way to sixth form. This accident quickly affected me. I developed anxiety daily. I was scared to leave the house. However I always forced myself.

I would vomit everyday as I got that scared about leaving the house. I also couldn't eat until midday which resulted in me losing a lot of weight over the months. The accident also made me fear bonding with friends and family as I suddenly realised anything can happen to anyone so unexpectedly. I protected myself by not bonding.

After a year of the dog attack I had a job interview. I could not attend this job interview as the anxiety took over and I had a panic attack after which I ended up in hospital. This forced me to get help. I asked if I could see a dietician and I was also referred to inclusion matters for therapy.

The care I received from Inclusion Matters (Margi Yates) was very super. I felt supported and guided throughout my treatment. I am very pleased with the outcome. I have my life back and I am such a happier person now.

Response from Heather Clarke, Manager, Inclusion Matters

Dear Sophia louise

Thank you so much for this feedback.

I am really glad that Margi was able to support you so well and will ensure that she sees your comments. It sounds like you have been through a really difficult time and faced so much. I am delighted that you now feel you have your life back and are so much happier.

I really wish you well for the future and thank you again for taking the time to contact Patient Opinion.

Heather