"Came in for emergency operation to remove absess"

About: Queen Victoria Hospital (East Grinstead)

I have just been in to the Queen Victoria for an emergency operation on an abscess that had got horribly out of control. The treatment i received at the hospital from my first step in the door was second to none. The staff here are amazing not only are they highly professional but more importantly they are kind and caring. Being hospital phobic i felt at complete ease here everyone from the tea lady to the highly qualified doctors were fantastic. Can not thank you all enough. I stayed on Margaret Duncan Ward for two nights and could not have received better care anywhere day or night the continuity of care continues. You must all be very proud to work as part of a team at this special hospital. I am truly grateful for the medical care and the kindness shown during my stay.

Response from Nicolle Ferguson, Patient Experience Manager, Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Ms Mannering

Response from Queen Victoria Hospital

Dear Ms Mannering Thank you for your feedback and we are very pleased to hear that you had such a good experience during your stay on Margaret Duncombe ward. All our staff pride themselves in ensuring that they treat patients with care and compassion in order to make any time in hospital as comfortable as possible. Delivering an excellent patient experience is our key objective and comments such as yours are genuinely appreciated. Nicolle Tadman, Patient Experience Manager