"I felt like I was wasting the nurse time"

I went to have my hand and foot looked at , after my nurse who came to take my blood sat home. I have a rare crippling auto.immune disease the nurse was abrupt well think rude is the word .i was not offered a x ray . I got go back to hospital again my hand and foot black, and fingers won't bend. I am sure they are broken I really felt let down , I gave them lst of all my drugs including steroids. I am a very polite person the nurse was just so uncaring and rude , I felt let down as the other staff have always been so good to me.

Response from Clacton Hospital

Anglian Community Enterprise would like to thank you for leaving comments about our service. Whilst it is always disappointing to read that patients are unhappy, it does however give us the opportunity to improve the quality of the care and service we provide. Whilst we are unable to answer your individual comments on this website, we would very much welcome the opportunity to talk to you further in order to address your concerns. If you would contact the Anglian Community Enterprise Complaints team on 0800 819 9030 or at ACECIC.patientexperience@nhs.net.