"ECTC Cardiology"

I was very impressed with the facilities and service at ECTC, particularly as the procedure I required was quite complicated. The skill of the Consultant and Doctor was absolutely amazing. I was equally impressed with the nursing services, what an incredible and professional team all round. I just wish the ECTC centre was better located rather than being at the wrong end of the county. In particular I would recommend using the accommodation which is available with support from the ECTC, as this ensures you can arrive at the early 7am admission without any additional stress.

Response from The Essex Cardiothoracic Centre

We have noticed that a number of comments posted on the NHS Choices some time ago did not receive a posted response from the Trust, for which we offer our sincere apologies.

We would like to assure you that at the time your comments were posted they were shared with the relevant departments.

Feedback from patients and/or their relatives/carers is always welcomed (negative or positive) whether it is showing appreciation for the care and treatment received or expressing concerns or offering suggestions to improve practices at the hospital.