"Very satisfied with service so far."

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

(as a service user),

My own GP actually range me at home one evening to explain my x-ray results and referral.

Within 2 weeks TRAQS phoned me and offered me a choice of appointments at various hospitals. I took early August at PRH, Telford.

I saw Mr Crichlow, who was very thorough and put me straight on his list for surgery, offered me explanations about all matters and showed me my x-rays and talked me through them.

I was told surgery would be in 3-4 months but definitely this year and that I would be called in 1 months before for medical assessments and video with more explanations.

Very satisfied so far.

Response from Cathie McKenzie, Patient Advisor, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Many thanks for providing TRAQS with your feedback.

I am pleased to note that you have received a high standard of care from your GP through to your initial appointment at The Princess Royal Hospital. TRAQS tries to ensure that referrals are dealt with quickly and acceptable appointments are booked without any undue delay.

With best wishes for your ongoing treatment.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. I hope that everything is progressing well (or soon) with your treatment. We are very grateful that you have taken the time and trouble to let us know.