About: William Harvey Hospital

My partner Nigel visited the A&E department today after an accident involving a clay pigeon causing damage to his face and eye. I would like to thank the department and all the staff involved in his care which was delivered very professionally and with good humour even though the department was very busy. From the very pleasant lady who booked him in, the male triage nurse (who informed us he had been brought over from Canterbury to assist ) and was so compassionate and professional, the female radiographer, and the young doctor from facial injuries who very expertly stitched his face, I would like to thank them all for their expertise and extreme professionalism throughout.

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are very proud of our staff who provide an excellent service with professionalism and kindness. I am so glad that you were happy with your experience, and I am sure staff will appreciate your feedback. I do hope your partner is recovering well from his injury.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

We are sorry to hear about what happened to your partner and hope that he is on the road to recovery. Thank you for your kind words and we are pleased to hear of the service that was provided to you. We will feed your comments back to the staff in the A&E Unit. Learning from all feedback is important to us and the comments that you have provided are a powerful learning tool which motivate staff and will be used as part of our training programme in the future. Thank you.