"Great care on ward 6"

About: Heartlands Hospital / Cardiology

I had a heart attack on Tuesday, and was rushed to Heartlands Hospital, on arrival the team were waiting for me and were very quick with their procedures and rushed me straight into theatre, where they put a balloon in my artery and fitted a stent, I was told I had a massive heart attack, but without their speed and care, I don't think I would be here today.

I would like to sincerely thank the surgeons, doctors nurses and staff for their great care and professionalism, at ward 6 CCU.

Response from Margaret Mitchell, Deputy head for patient services, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Mr Lucky, I am so plesed to hear that you received such prompt treatment and that you are now on the road to recovery. This episode must have been very scary for you and your family. I will certainly let ward 6 know your reponse. May your health continue to improve.

Margaret Mitchell

Response from Simon Jarvis, Head of Patient Engagement, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your kind feedback which I will ensure is passed on to all the doctors, nurses and their colleagues who cared for you. This must have been a very frightening experience and I am delighted to read you are recovering so well.

All the best.