"Excellent care"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

Had two nights in assessment ward which I can only say was like a mad house, staff were brilliant and over worked handling disruptive patients ( patients arguing with Doctors, woman running wild in middle of night and having to be restrained, patients swearing and shouting ) Once I was transferred to Johnson Ward it was a different world, very calm and all staff were brilliant. I couldn't have wished for better care from start to finish.

I am so glad that despite the 'madhouse' environment you received such good care and I know the staff on the assessment unit will be really pleased to read this too - it can be hard to 'see through' when the world is so busy and the fact that your care was so good in such a pressured environment was great to hear.

Thank you for telling us; I am sorry it was disruptive to begin with - whilst creating a calm and therapeutic environment is always our aim it is not however always achievable.....I hope you are now recovering well; thank you again.