"Knee replacement"

About: Princess Alexandra Hospital (Harlow)

I had a knee replacement on August 1st 2013 .I have nothing but praise from the moment I entered the hospital in Same Day Admissions unit on the morning of my operation to the post operative care I received on Tye Green ward before going home four days later. The staff are so welcoming,understanding and helpful. This is the first time that I have been in hospital for twenty five years and was very impressed by the level of care received and the dedication of all staff involved. Thank you to everyone. Joy52

Response from Princess Alexandra Hospital

Dear Joy, It is a delight to be able to read such positive comments and although we are working hard to improve services, the best evidence of improvement can only come from you, as a patient, so thank you. It is particularly positive to read that staff were welcoming, understanding and helpful, as these are the attributes and values we seek in all of the staff we recruit. If ever in future you have a question and you feel we can assist, you can contact us on any weekday on 01279 827084 between 9.00am and 5.00pm.