"Paramedic who attended me"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

In August 2013 in the evening I got some chemicals in my eye at my home in Camborne. I could not see and was panicked by this, I knew to flush it with water but this was not working.

My wife phoned 999 and a short while later an ambulance car arrived. I have never needed to use the service before but was soon put at my ease by the lady that came to my home, I think her name was Steph and I believe she came from Redruth.

I would really appreciate it if you could pass on my most sincere thanks to her for her patience with me and her friendly manner towards me.

Dear tigz

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I sincerely hope that your eye us ok!

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients. I will pass your comments to Ruth, and to the management team, who I am sure will appreciate your kind words.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Laura