"Second to none"

About: Papworth Hospital

All staff work as a fantastic team.which start with cleaners and continues up the chain to Consultants and everyone inbetween. They treat everyone as an individual caring for your every need. I would not be here or alive without them. I feel now they are part of my family and my husband agrees alsoMy treatment there start there in 2011 and is ongoing. They deserve top marks all the time.!

Response from Papworth Hospital, Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Papworth Hospital

Thank you very much for your kind words in relation to your ongoing care at Papworth Hospital. It is lovely to hear that you feel our staff work as a "fantastic team" and that they cater for your every need. Our staff strive to provide excellence in care and in everything they do to ensure that our patients are as comfortable as possible during their treatment.