"Knee op Sandbourne Suite"

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

Had a knee operation last week. I never had a general anaethetic before so was understandably nervous. Could not have hoped for anything better than the treatment I received. The whole set up in Orthopaedics, from consultation right through to recovery ward was first class. Everyone was so professional, efficient and caring. We are truly blessed with this department. Thank you to the Team for your services- great job!

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous

Sue Mellor - Head of Patient Experience

Response from Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

Dear Anonymous Thank you for giving us your very kind feedback.. I will share your feedback with the staff on Sandbourne who will I am sure be delighted. We do aim to provide high quality care to all our patients. Thank you again for taking the time to give us feedback. Kind regards Sue Mellor - Head of Patient Experience