"Grateful thanks to the whole team from and NHS..."

About: Bmi - The Foscote Hospital

I had been diagnosed with an inguinal hernia and the entire medical programme allowed me to enjoy the beneficial experience of a well-organised and caring hospital team. From the first appointment with the Consultant Surgeon followed by the subsequent pre-operative health assessment and the admission for surgery, an air of confidence and politeness communicated itself to me as a patient. This started with the greeting from the Receptionists in the waiting area and continued through to the Consultant, Anaesthetist, Nursing staff and Physiotherapist. I was visited by the Surgeon and Anaesthetist immediately before the operation with a full explanation of what it would entail and this amplified the comprehensive documentation given to me previously during the visit for the pre-operative assessment. The Anaesthetist was reassuring as I received the anaesthetic and the Surgeon visited me again after the surgery to ensure that my progress was satisfactory. There was a follow-up call some 3 days after the operation to check that there were no problems with my recovery. In addition to all this I was able to enjoy the benefits of a well-equipped private room in the hospital and I can recommend the BMI Foscote fully to prospective patients. Grateful thanks to the whole team from an NHS patient.

Response from Bmi - The Foscote Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback regardig your visit to our hospital. We are delighted that you had such a positive experience. We will pass your comments onto the teams concerned.