"Total Knee Replacement 9th August 2013"

From the minute I arrived on the ward on the morning of my operation I was treated with dignity and respect. from the cleaners to the consultant all were fantastic. The cleanliness of the wards was fantastic and the care the cleaners took when cleaning was exemplar. The care / nurse assistants were wonderful people who generally went the extra mile for us patients. Nobody had to wait long for their buzzers to be answered and nothing was too much trouble. I want to give a special thank you to the person who took me under his wing and helped me so much with my exercises and attaining the required knee bend, and to the physio whose hair I managed to turn grey overnight ! You guys are a great team, and to those whose names I have forgotten, sorry it must be the morphine, but you are all great.

Response from Halton Surgical Centre

Thank you for leaving your feedback which we'll make sure is passed on to the team at the centre for you. It sounds like the physio will remember who you were! We hope you are recovering well from your surgery.