"rem sleep disorder and hypoxic brain injury"

About: National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery, Queen Square

i found after 2 odd years at my local hospital nothing was sorted out for the problems id been having with my sleeping and cognitive problems.once referred to my Consultant on day one he spent time listened to my problem and sorted this straight away. i had not slept proprley for over two years and since the first visit with him ive never slept as well as i do now.iam very greatful for all his help. he then referred me to to a Consultant in movement disorders and within two visits i have finally had my questions answered and know where i stand with the problems i have .The Consultant sorted all the scans ,tests etc for me and i have always felt that my treatment has been second to none.i feel this hospital has gone out its way to help me and iam very very greatful to both the Consultants.

Response from National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery, Queen Square

Many thanks indeed for taking the time to write about your experience at the National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery. We are always very grateful to hear about the positive experience our patients have had. Your comments will be passed onto team. Thank you again.