"Compassion, dedication and very good support"

About: Eastern and Coastal Kent PCT / Health visiting William Harvey Hospital / Cardiology

My wife had to have the hospital at home sisters come out to give her antibiotics every day following time in hospital for a serious infection this infection. It was a very serious bug which went to her heart valves which were repaired at Kings in London.

This is for the attention of Clare & all the girls that came out to my wife on behalf of myself & my wife. A very big thank you for showing compassion dedication & for a very good support to my wife we cannot thank you enough.

Once again thank you all.

Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with feedback about your experience of our hospital at home service. I am so glad that we were able to support your wife 's care at home prior to her operation at Kings College Hospital. I will ensure that Clare and the team receive your feedback, I am sure it will make their day.

I hope your wife continues to recover well from her infection and heart surgery - best wishes to you both.