"A and E experience"

About: Derriford Hospital / Accident and emergency South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

My daughter became acutely ill and was taken by ambulance to Derriford Hospital A and E dept, Plymouth.

The care she received from both the paramedics and all the A & E staff was outstanding!

The A & E dept was exceptionally clean in all areas and all staff were very welcoming and friendly.

we were kept updated at all times.

The care received was above and beyond what was expected and to an exceptionally high standard.

Response from Mary Anderson, Senior Quality Facilitator, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Good afternoon and thank you for your feedback regarding your daughter's recent visit to the Emergency Department at Derriford Hospital. I will be pleased to pass on your comments to the ED team and all the support staff within the department. I know the team will be delighted to read your posting and would like to thank you on their behalf.

May I take this opportunity to wish you and your family well and I hope that your daughter's health is improving.

Best wishes