"Excellent care."

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Was admitted to James Paget on Saturday evening with a severe nose bleed as they have no ENT at weekends I stayed the night with them and transferred to NNUH at 6.00am the following morning I was taken to Coltishall ward where I greeted by a very nice chap (male nurse) who showed me to a bed. In no time another member of staff took my details and I was served breakfast, as it was the first time I had been in hospital I found everything quite daunting however the male nurse came and had a chat and put my mind at rest answering any questions I had. to summarise,nothing was too much trouble for the Nurses,Doctors and Catering staff, who provided restaurant standard food tasty and wholesome topped up with plenty of tea and biscuits.A big thank you NNUH and an even bigger thank you to Coltishall Ward.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Dear Kelvin, many thanks for your kind feedback. Really pleased to read that you had a good experience when you were a patient here on Coltishall Ward. and just to let you know we've passed a copy of your thank you on to the sister of the ward so she can circulate it to her team.