"Diagnosed December 2012"

About: Rotherham Hospital

From the first appointment through to after care i can,t thank all the staff from surgeons to the very first receptionist who took the time to show me where i should be reasuring me all the way for all their care and a big thank you to my breast care nurse who held my hand while i cried excelant treatment

Response from Kerry Hollingworth, Corporate Affairs Officer, The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

Your feedback and thanks will be passed on to the staff concerned,

With best wishes,

Kerry

Response from Rotherham Hospital

Dear Anonymous, thank you for your posting on NHS Choices. We really appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you have found staff to be reassuring and your treatment to be excellent. Your feedback and thanks will be passed on to the staff concerned, With best wishes, Kerry Please accept our sincere apologies for the significant delay in your receipt of our response. This response to your comment was published via the Patient Opinion website (www.patientopinion.org.uk) on 15/08/13. However, certain factors within the responses process have recently become known to us and subsequently highlighted that our response has not been received by you. Please be assured that the appropriate actions have been taken to ensure this does not happen again in future.