"Appreciation of treatment"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

On 6th August '13 I underwent a hip procedure( revision of left hip ) having undergone a revision of the right hip last year. Same team in the Theatre and many of the same staff on the Quex Ward -and what a team. Knowing how professional and caring they are inspired confidence and so I was able to relax and trust in them to always be there for me . Everything was done with a smile and I felt I was in the hands of people who care for you and your needs as an individual. Team work is a strong point in this ward as is patience and humour . Thank you to you all too many to name individually but you know who you are. Keep up the great work and know you are truly appreciated.

Thank you so much for providing great feedback. The orthopaedic team and Quex ward team provide an excellent service and we are very proud of their achievements. Quex ward is very well led by an excellent ward manager - Pat Johnson. I will ensure that she receives your feedback so that she can let her team know.

I hope you continue to recover from your operation and that you have real benefit from your hip replacement.