"Fantastic staff in Endoscopy Unit."

About: Manchester Royal Infirmary

I attended the endoscopy unit at MRI and what a credit the staff are to the hospital. I was very nervous but was soon put at ease by the wonderful nurses. I was treated with respect and at all times my privacy and dignity were of paramount importance to the staff. I have to mention the Nurse, who was so kind to me and of course the fab Dr who has been my Doctor for many years and always cares for me so well. This unit is an example of the NHS at its best. Thank you so much.

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments on the NHS Choices/Patient Opinion websites regarding the care that you received in the Endoscopy Unit at the Manchester Royal Infirmary. We are extremely pleased that you had appositive experience or our services and it’s very thoughtful of you to take the time to write and compliment staff, your feedback is very much appreciated. We can assure you that we have passed on your comments to the team; such positive feedback is always gratefully received by our staff. We are very pleased that you were treated with respect and dignity and that your care was of such a high standard. This reflects the hard work and dedication of the Endoscopy Team and excellent service that they deliver.

The Patient Experience Team

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Manchester Royal Infirmary

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments on the NHS Choices/Patient Opinion websites regarding the care that you received in the Endoscopy Unit at the Manchester Royal Infirmary. We are extremely pleased that you had appositive experience or our services and it’s very thoughtful of you to take the time to write and compliment staff, your feedback is very much appreciated. I can assure you that we have passed on your comments to the team; such positive feedback is always gratefully received by our staff. We are very pleased that you were treated with respect and dignity and that your care was of such a high standard. This reflects the hard work and dedication of the Endoscopy Team and excellent service that they deliver. The Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust