"Where are my results"

About: William Harvey Hospital

On 26th June 2013, I had an MRI scan on my knee after a fall left me unable to walk and in pain. Almost 7 weeks later I still have no results and am still inpain. I have been off work and my job is in jeopardy. Apparently a computer has had a problem....... really? Even my GP can get no joy! What can I do to get my results? Hospital service at its best? I don't think so.

Thank you for providing feedback and I am sorry about the delay in receiving your results. Please do email me your details and we will ensure that you and your GP receive your results. My email address is Julie.pearce1@nhs.net

Response from William Harvey Hospital

I am extremely sorry that you have experienced such problems. If you can contact the Patient Experience Team on 01227 783145 or email ekht-tr.patientexperienceteam@nhs.net (leaving your contact details for someone to call you) to discuss the best way forward for you in regards to the concerns that you have raised.