"I feel like I wasted my time."

About: New Cross Hospital / Neurology Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

Appointment allocation was very quick and had a good selection of dates, times and hospitals.

Staff at New Cross were lovely though the neurologist wasn't as understanding or caring as I would have liked.

I feel like I wasted my time.

Response from Jamie Emery, Patient Experience Lead, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for the comments you shared regarding your appointment allocation. at New Cross Hospital. However, I was sorry to read your comments relating to your experience with the Neurologist.

If you would like to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) team on 01902 695362 to discuss your concerns further, they would be happy to look into this for you.

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your appointment allocation. I was however, sorry to read your comments shared regarding your experience with the Neurologist. If you would like to contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362 with more details, they would be happy to look into this for you. Kindest regards Jamie Emery Patient Experience Lead