"Fall off a roof"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

Fell off a roof on Wednesday 31st July. Had to call ambulance for the first time ever , Paramedic turned up very quickly, followed by ambulance team All the people I dealt with were very proffesional and caring.I was in a real panic and in pain having fallen directly onto my back from around 10 feet. I would like to thank all the staff for thier help and care during a very difficault day for me. They looked after me very quickly , checked me out and did Xrays ect. The final result was lucky for me with only broken ribs , cut arm and severve bruising. The team in A and E were fantastic , my sincere thanks to all of them. When I needed help, the NHS was excellent for me Thanks

Response from Lorraine Kelly, Communications Manager, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thanks for your comments. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services. We'll pass on your comments to the Emergency Department. We hope you are recovering well, best wishes.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital