"Very impressed"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

I have just been discharged from the Cheerful sparrows female ward after having an appendectomy. I thought I was very well looked after and was generally very impressed with the nursing staff in particular. Some of the nurses were especially attentive and reassuring. My husband and I do not live in the area and they have been very accommodating to our situation. I am also pregnant which was a huge worry but the nurses and assistants were very comforting and really put my mind at rest. The refreshments and cleaning team were also very friendly and very efficient. Overall, it was a traumatic week but I was glad to have been admitted to this hospital. Keep up the good work, Cheerful Sparrows!

Thank you so much for providing feedback on your experience. We are very proud of our surgical teams including all the staff working on Cheerful Sparrows ward. I am so glad that we looked after you well especially during a stressful experience. I hope you remain well for the remainder of your pregnancy and enjoy the the bundle of joy when the baby is born.

I will ensure staff receive your feedback.