"Waiting times to see a cosultant in rheumatology"

About: Conquest Hospital

Have been waiting 26 weeks to see a consultant .Have had 2 appointments cancelled !Have been given another date in October which will mean i will have waited 36 weeks . Poor treatment and general lack of care .I am in constant pain and about to lose my job I thought i had the legal right to be seen within 18 weeks ? no one seems to know this ? I waited at one appointment for over two hours without being seen and when i had to leave to get back to work 'was made to feel like they were doing me a favour by fitting me in . When infact it was my right to be seen ? Astounded by my treatment or lack of it on the NHS .. Try to complain and you are seen as a nuisance it really is disgraceful ..Now in the process of seeking legal advice !

Response from Conquest Hospital

We're very sorry to hear about your experience. As a Trust we are committed to giving the highest quality of care to our patients. We're therefore concerned to read your comments. Please be assured that we will investigate and respond to your complaint fully when we receive further communication from you.