"Taken ill whist visiting her Brother"

About: Fairfield General Hospital

My Wife was making her first visit to her brother, poorly in Intensive Care - Ward 10. She was overcome and passed out. I was nearby and called immediately. She gave great anxiety to the Staff who were absolutely marvellous with their assistance and nursing skills. They were so concerned that they had my Wife admitted to A & E. Here also the Staff were immediately attentive. She was seen by a young Doctor whom I can't thank enough. My wife was given an ECG, sugar level test and several blood pressure readings. After two hours or so, she was given permission to leave. Much later and still rather shaken, we eventually arrived home. We should categorically like to thank all the above mentioned staff for their devotion and professionalism.

Response from Fairfield General Hospital

Thank you for leaving your comment regarding your wife’s visit to Intensive Care and the Accident and Emergency department at Fairfield General Hospital. We are so pleased you were happy with the service we provided for your wife and pleased the staff acted quickly to assist her. We will be happy to forward your comment to the department manager to share with the team involved.