"Eye outpatients dept"

About: Royal Hallamshire Hospital

I have been treated for a number of weeks in the eye outpatients dept at the RHH. I find the staff very friendly and professional. I receive excellent care and follow up at each visit. As a nurse myself I would hope that my own dept comes across to patients as well as the RHH does. A great team of nurses, doctors and all associated staff, HCA's, Ultrasound staff, pharmacists, booking clerks etc. Can't praise them highly enough.

Response from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Kelly Hancock

Response from Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Dear Kelly Hancock Thank you for your kind words about your treatment in the Ophthalmology Department at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital. As a nurse yourself, you will appreciate how encouraging it is for staff to receive positive feedback and I will ensure that this is passed on to them. Thank you again