"3 Week stay"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I would like say how well treated i was on ward c 5 the trauma ward i went in on the 13 june i tripped and dislocated my ankle and broke my tibia as you can guess i was in a lot of pain and from the word go they did there best to take the pain away and after surgery the next morning i treated with the greatest respect the doctors and nursing staff were brilliant so i would like to say a big thankyou to u all also the tea lady was really good and she soon found out i really like my tea so thankyou to them . I can't fault anyone . pat smyth

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Thanks for getting in touch to share your lovely feedback. It sounds like it was a great team effort from all of our colleagues. We will of course ensure your kind comments are shared with ward C5 and all colleagues you mention in your message. We wish you well with your recovery.

Response from Jessica Haggett, Patient Experience Officer, Communications, Nottingham University Hospitals Trust